Whether you are an individual investor looking to enter the UK for the first time as an investor / entrepreneur, or a company wanting to expand your existing business in the UK, XLIN Ltd., UK can help you.
UK offers exciting opportunities for doing business in the UK as well as EU. However, entering a new country with a completely different set of rules, regulations and business culture is never an easy task and you must consider following important factors before venturing in the new environment.
• Is there a demand for what you wish to set-up in the UK?
• Is there an existing UK business, which you can buy out or invest into?
• What is the most suitable legal structure for your UK business,
i.e. Sole Trader, Limited Company or Partnership?
• What are the Tax issues?
• What are Employment Regulations?
• Are there any funding options for your business?
• What are the ways you can wind up your UK business in future?
• How much time it can take to establish a presence in the UK?
• Can you migrate yourself to the UK to set-up and run the business?
• Can you depute your senior executives to set-up and run your business?